Kellys Totally Bloged Out

Sunday, May 07, 2006

21 Years Young

Ok, for those who actually read my blog this is for you!!!

My 21st last night was a smash. Zone 3 was a lot different than last time I'd been there, heaps more improved, lots more things to do. It was a fun work out. Boys against girls: Boys won but girls were close to a win. I'd say sorry Luke for blowing up the base you were trying so hard to protect but i'd be lying :P. Trav and Sarah turned out to be pretty good killers by the end of the night snipping from the top levels. Pauline came back from being last in the first round to 2nd place in the second round, don't know how you did it girl but good on ya. Trav must of been practicing before hand as he came first. Luke was the winner for firing the most shots at around 700 I think, well done Luke. Tim you really gotta watch those corners you trampled me 3 times. Since when did Rosie become so sneaky hiding around the corners then shot me and ran off in a hurry.
Trav and Luke tried so hard getting down 1 large pizza between them, they did very well but Luke just had to leave room for dessert. Don't blame him, dessert was the highlight of my meal for the night. My speech, well that just sucked coz I simply don't do speeches.
I lost count on the amount of drinks I had after number 7 but Tim seemed to have done his limit on his drinks.
The night ended with twister (while you been drinking, its the weirdest game) and crashed at 3.00am.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    Aww.... it sounds like it was so much fun. I SO wish I could have come...

    Hope you had a good day mate :)

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger Trav said…

    It was awesome fun. I like that bridge i wanna play again so i can sit up there and kill everyone. Except Sarah whom i had to take extra measures to insure to demise.

    I'm never eating a full large pizza again. Hope you've pulled up okay from it

     

Post a Comment

<< Home