Kellys Totally Bloged Out

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Can you think of any positives I'm forgetting

They say in the worst of situations you've got to try and think positive.

I sewed my finger with the plain sewing machine at work
Positive: luckily didn't hit the bone

Had a gas leak at work so bad there was a haze in the air and had to work in it for an hour before we were evacuated and told to reframe from smoking. We waited outside in the freezing cold for an hour after a plumber and the fire brigade went through the place looking for the gas leak. Some employees lit up smokes coz they "couldn't be stuffed with this shit today" (obviously they don't have too many brain cells left). Apparently there was no gas leak so we went back inside to breathe in the air and keep on working. The time spent outside waiting will not be paid to us. Some girls went home with bad reactions to what ever was in the air but had to have a doctor’s certificate with them when they came to work the next day.
Positive: We are still alive after the girls had lit there cigarettes (there was no explosion).

My car broke down at 6.40am on my way to work as I was pulling out of my drive way. Fell to a dead stop. Got my father out of bed and he had no luck trying to start the car and no time to deal with it. I got a ride to work and left a 6.55am with my father speeding all the way and I made it to work at about 7.05am.
Positive: Luckily John Howard’s laws don't apply to our company as we still have the 1985 EBA award otherwise I would have lost my job or be moved to a very boring job.

I can think of many, many more things that have happened recently but I get agitated after sitting in front of a computer after a while. Let me know if you can think of any more positives.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger Trav said…

    That's a bit crappy dude, glad you didn't blow up

     

Post a Comment

<< Home